Reporting to the Design Team Lead, and under the design direction of the Creative Director, the digital designer will deliver the best possible creative solution for the needs of the creative team and Onewildcard as a whole.
In your role as a digital designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of collaborating with other members of the design team to define requirements, iterate on design solutions, and contribute expertise for various design projects. One of the key aspects of your role is creating digital assets for a wide range of platforms, including websites, display advertising, e-Commerce, social media and and apps.
As our digital designer, your responsibilities will include designing digital assets, testing them, and optimizing them based on their performance. Responsibilities also include:
- Participate in design discussions and give feedback during planning and strategy meetings.
- Quickly translate ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes.
- Test assets and optimize based on their performance.
- Iterate new designs based on user feedback.
- Create digital assets (static, video) for a range of platforms (social, display advertising, eCommerce, websites, mobile apps, etc.).
- Create and execute concepts for digital advertising.
- Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation.
- A good understanding of visual design principles and a portfolio to show for it.
- Experience in the design thinking process, agile development, and lean startup methodologies.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience working directly with developers to implement designs.
- Expertise with standard digital design tools.
- Photo and video editing expertise.
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques.
Send in your portfolio and cover letter: email@example.com
Connect with us
Connect with us